Compact and versatile
Trough chain and scraper conveyors from AMF-Bruns are highly versatile. They convey bulk materials with a granulation of 0-300 mm, including dry, powdered, pourable, granular, small or flaky materials. We would also be happy to produce trough chain conveyors for coarser granulations or for the conveyance of hot bulk materials.
The conveyance process can be paired with further processes from a technical perspective, such as discharging, dosing, collecting, distributing, filtering and cooling. Depending on the particular material being transported, we can offer volume flow rates of up to 1,500 m³/h.
You can find your personal point of contact on our Contact page.
Trough chain conveyors:
Trough chain conveyors are continuous conveyors which enable practically all transported materials that don’t clog to be conveyed by means of a single or double-chain conveyor – horizontally, vertically or slanted. They operate in a dust-free, environmentally friendly manner and are available in gastight form. A key benefit is the low space requirements, coupled with high conveying capacity.
Scraper conveyors are particularly suitable for the conveyance of large quantities of wood chips or shavings.
Benefits of our trough chain and scraper conveyors
- High conveying capacity of up to 1,500 m³/h
- Conveyance of dust, granules, powders, slurry and problematic coarse-grained materials
- Flexible line management, suitable for long conveyance distances of up to 100 metres
- Low space requirements
- Material supply and output at any point
- Conveyance of hot transported materials at up to 400°C
- Examining, cooling and dosing possible
- Available in completely dustproof, pressure shock-resistant and gastight form
- Suitable for the conveyance of hot materials
- Low maintenance