Jobs & careers at AMF-Bruns
AMF-Bruns provides young people with solid professional training in business, technical or marketing fields, with excellent prospects for a successful future at our company. Over 80% of our apprentices from the last few decades are still working at AMF-Bruns.
There are many opportunities to pursue your dream career at AMF-Bruns. Four different vocational careers are available, as well as a dual study programme in three different disciplines. This ensures a high level of diversity from the outset.
Whether it’s business or technical training, apprentices at AMF-Bruns get to sample a number of different departments during their vocational training. This enables them to experience a wide range of work processes.
How does this work in practice? In the new AMF-Bruns education brochure, apprentices describe their individual careers in their own words. Young people can also quickly and easily learn about the wide range of education options and requirements. So there is nothing standing between them and a successful start to their career. Dear young professionals, read about what we have to offer you and send us your application now.
We are currently looking for:
Installers for conveyor technology technology (m/f)
- Assembly, service and maintenance of conveying systems in global operation
- Point of contact for our customers at their sites
- Independent coordination of all relevant processes at sites
- Completed professional training as a precision mechanic, metal worker or other similar training
- Preferably some initial experience in assembly work
- Flexibility and readiness to travel without reservation
- Knowledge of English is of benefit
Trainee engineers (m/f)
- Training on the job to prepare for assumption of responsibility in the medium term for conveying systems or vehicle construction / lifting systems
- Complete internal training in design, costing, calculation, planning, control, customer contact and order processing
- Degree in mechanical engineering (m/f)
- Preferably some initial experience with CAD 2D/3D
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Second foreign language of benefit